Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Another Update

I keep forgetting this blog exists. But I was looking for instructions on how to make chocolate from cacao nibs at 4:30 in the morning and found a link to Blogspot. Then I went to look at my mom's blog to see if she'd updated and didn't tell me (she did, in December, which means she probably did tell me but I forgot). Then I realized I was signed in, went to check my own blog, weeded out the most embarrassing posts I could find while running on fumes at 4:30 in the morning, and then decided to write a post.

So here I am. And here you are, maybe. If you're reading this, anyway.

A few updates:

  1. I'm now obsessed with Legend of Zelda. 
  2. I'm no longer working at Hobby Lobby. I left in summer of 2019.
  3. I've been diagnosed with high blood pressure.
  4. I'm in college now. I started in fall of 2019. 
  5. I started collecting antiques...sort of.
  6. I'm learning to sew.
  7. I'm being treated for ADHD...sort of.
  8. My knee healed great. Now I don't limp.
  9. Someone rear-ended me just before quarantine and injured my back. Now I waddle.
  10. I have straight A's and joined the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society.
  11. I've been diagnosed with sleep apnea.
  12. I have a girlfriend. Our 7th anniversary is on May 12th.
  13. I'm being treated for anxiety.

I could go on, but I don't want to. It's almost 5 am.

I say this every time I come back after a long hiatus, but maybe I'll start posting on here again. I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment